soul-cystah

Locked in a power struggle with my ovaries since the early 90s.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

In which I actually respond to requests for further info

Some of my beloved readers have expressed an interest to know more about my gastric bypass. The blow-by-blow account can be read at my old profile at the obesity help website. I always have to emphasize that RNY is a medical procedure that went easily for me and that is not always the case. I feel compelled to note that if my RE was as hot as my bariatric surgeon I would probably still be in infertility treatment to this day. As a hobby. And I would like it. I'm still pondering that sick thought in my mind. I can't quite believe I have the thought, let alone that I Typed It Out. Ah, well.

A few of you have also asked about my pregnancy that occurred post-RNY, how I did it, what I did, how it went, when it happened. Never fear, gentle readers, a future blogudrama is currently being composed on that very topic, probably to be completed sometime next week.

1 Comments:

  • At September 30, 2004 at 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, you have made SO MUCH INCREDIBLE progress! I know you must be so happy now, and I'm glad that you are sharing your experience with all of us.

    I, too, have always had a weight problem though some would say I'm exaggerating. I feel like I've always struggled to lose at least 10 lbs. and never succeeded (until my early college days). I am currently at my highest (too embarrassed to say what that is), and I hope I won't gain anymore. Like you, I look pretty good all dressed up, but naked is another story. The bulging rolls around the belly are just so unattractive. I really need to find the motivation to work out again. *Sigh*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home