soul-cystah

Locked in a power struggle with my ovaries since the early 90s.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Another unsettling realization

Upon making a regular trip to our local job service in my seemingly neverending quest for improved employment, a vague sense of unpleasantness comes over me. It takes about 37 minutes for the vague sense to carmelize into an actual thought (and that carmelization time is an improvement for me, of late). And the actual, concrete thought is:

My job prospects would seemingly be much brighter if I were an OTR truck driver. Seriously, there are tons of motherfucking job opportunities for those lucky sons of bitches. Why in the hell didn't I just save all that college tuition money and buy myself a big rig?

Fuck. I'm always a day late and a dollar short. Or something like that.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home