soul-cystah

Locked in a power struggle with my ovaries since the early 90s.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Two of hearts

Maybe the man really is my soulmate, is my thinking. No one is more shocked than I am, gentle reader.

Due to recent events, I can't help but feel a wee bit guilty for lo those many times I've called my husband the following (pet) names: jackass, dumb ass, pain in the ass, assclown, and last but not least, asshole.

Because when I emailed my husband this glorious news, he immediately phones me (bookworm, big Harry Potter fan) to say that he (not bookworm, not Harry Potter fan) already heard that little gem on the radio. And also, he says he then immediately thought of me, his beloved. In fact, says this man I married, he has already went to Amazon to pre-order this item, just for me, but alas it's not listed as available yet.

Fuck! I mean really! Can you stand it? Isn't that just the living end? So you see why I'm now thinking that maybe we really are soulmates! Maybe I don't take back my marriage vows!

I haven't been this turned on in weeks. WEEKS! I tell you.

Maybe he will get that blowjob he's been campaigning for, after all. Surely this deserves one, if ever anything did.


And God bless us, every one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home