soul-cystah

Locked in a power struggle with my ovaries since the early 90s.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Life is like a motherfucking box of chocolates

The View, spanning three generations

So after I read this and this, I thought:

"Life is not fucking fair."

and:

"What the Fuck, Chuck?!"

respectively.

My 6 year old daughter A, on the other hand, (still smarting a bit from the sting of not being permitted to name baby C) thought:

"When is Granny going to grow twins in her tummy?"

because:

"She will definitely let me name them both."

My 56-year-old mother thought:

"No goddamned way."

1 Comments:

  • At November 16, 2004 at 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's interesting that they don't mention donor egg, just IVF. These women obviously had DE. Oh, and the 63 year-old woman they mentioned used DE and lied to the RE about her age. The RE only found afterwards that she had lied to him.

    I can't help but to wander if having children at 57 is in the best interest of the child.

    Marla
    Middle Way

     

Post a Comment

<< Home