soul-cystah

Locked in a power struggle with my ovaries since the early 90s.

Monday, December 20, 2004

By way of explanation

Today is casual day at work. I love casual day. I try not to do too much actual work on those days, by the way.

However.

If you see me in real life today, you might think, "Hmmm, Laurie, those jeans are just a smidgen snug. That's not your usual." And if you thought that, gentle reader, you would, indeedy, be correct! But do not fear, internet. I have not lost my mind and started wearing my "going out" clothes to work. No, that has not happened. Yet, anyway. The perfectly logical reason that I am wearing jeans-a-smidgen-snug to work is to remind myself to just keep walking just keep walking just keep walking past all the goddamned Christmas candy bounty that has infiltrated our office.

It's my hope that the threat of these jeans surpassing smidgen-snug status and moving into too-fucking-tight status will help keep me on the straight and narrow. Desperate times, and all that, blah, blah, blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home