soul-cystah

Locked in a power struggle with my ovaries since the early 90s.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

That Voodoo I do so well

So today, while I'm doing my daily blogging, I come across lwteacher's info on Madame Zoira . I scroll down a bit and see a picture that diagrams how to read my palm. Right away, I see the problem. And suddenly, all becomes clear!

This self-palm-examination has revealed exciting answers. I now know what the trouble is with my job hunt. 'Twas doomed from the start, you see. Possibly, this palm defect is the root of all my problems throughout my entire life. Nothing is my fault. I have a disability. I don't know why someone didn't clue me in earlier. A lot of pain could've been spared, I tell you.

You see, I have no fucking success line.

Or rather, my palm has no fucking success line.

None. what. so. ever.

So, at least now I know for sure that I'm screwed. Ya know, my magic eight ball could've saved me a lot of time and heartache if it would've pony'd up this knowledge before now. 31 years of pain, right down the crapper.

Madame Zoira, I thank you for this. Do you, by chance, do life coaching?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home