soul-cystah

Locked in a power struggle with my ovaries since the early 90s.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Back, ass words

Last summer, A was into pants/shorts/capris with words written across the ass. So much so, she managed to acquire 3/4 of her wardrobe featuring various slogans and a fair amount of glitter emblazoned across the butt.

This summer, she's shunned the ass words pants, entirely. Unfortunately, that occurrence didn't take place until after we'd started buying up her summer wardrobe. Forget that almost every damn pair from last summer still fits. All shunned nevertheless, in favor of denim short shorts. A would've preferred the shorts w/ the 1.25mm inseam, but ever one for modesty and grace, I held my ground. All of her shorts have at least an inseam of 3mm (and that extra mm is damn hard to come by, I'll have you know). I do have standards, I'm not raising a tramp here. And so, all of the ass words pants/shorts are now relegated to oblivion, in the back of A's closet.

All this to say: If you're wanting to display messages like "cutie", "cheerleading", "soccer", and "sweetheart" on your hindquarters, I can help you out. So long as you wear a child's size 4/5. I'm here to serve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home