soul-cystah

Locked in a power struggle with my ovaries since the early 90s.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Through rain, sleet, snow, my ass

I am at work. And I can't get into my personal email account (I can access my work one just fine, but that's work). Oh. No. I feel so isolated, so cut off from the outside world, so lonely. Misery loves company. No, misery needs, craves, must have company and can't live without it.

Getting a little panicky now. Oh nonononononononono. Please, please let it work soon.

Breathe in.

Breathe out. Hoo hee hee, hoo hee hee, hoo hee hee.

Why the fuck didn't I take those lamaze classes? They would've been useless for my c-section but possibly v. helpful during times like these. Oh, hyperventilating just a bit. I need outside contact. I need it, crave it, must have it, I tell you. Oh, wait. I think I already wrote that somewhere.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. SHIT.


Lonely, oh so lonely, I'm sooo lonely . . .

ONE is the loneliest numBAH, ONE is the loneliest . . .

Alone again, naturally

Are you lonesome tonight?

I get so lonely, can't let just anybody hold me . . .

Like a drifter I was born to walk alone . . .

Solitaire see what it's like now, solitaire to cry all night now . . .

Only the lonely, (dum dum dum dum)

Show me the meaning of being lonely . . .

It's like I told you, only the lonely can play . . . only the loooonnnnelyyyyy

How do I get you aloooooonnnne??

This is a song, for the lonely . . .

Hey there, Lonely Girl . . .

All by myseeeelllllf, don't wanna be all byy myyyyyyyselllf


And so completes the maudlin song lyrics I can think of right now. I tried to cover all of the most irritating genres. Okay, so maybe not all of them fit the situation so good. Lonely was the operative word. I am getting desperate and possibly the smallest scooch crazy. And I do the best I can with what I have. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home