soul-cystah

Locked in a power struggle with my ovaries since the early 90s.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

What I really want to say

I very much want to blog about bratty acquaintances who use the tragedies of others for their own personal gain and/or to focus attention on themselves. Because, you know it's all about THEMTHEMTHEM. That is what I really want (no, make that need) to get off my chest. I am sorely struggling with not venting about people who attempt to capitalize on catastrophic events to further their own agendas.

But I will refrain. If I started, there's a good chance I would not be able to stop. And I would not want relatives of those involved in a recent tragic event to ever stumble across my blog and ultimately recognize what I was ranting and raving about, thereby resulting in yet more grief in a situation that abounds with endless sadness already. Especially since things are still so fresh, so shocking, and so horrific.

So I'm forcing myself to stay quiet about a particular incident that has shocked me to the core.

I have never excelled at keeping my mouth shut. In the grand scheme of things however, there are others who are struggling ever so much more than me.

Dear Lord, it is so hard. Why do people have to act like such self-centered assholes?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home