soul-cystah

Locked in a power struggle with my ovaries since the early 90s.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Heartbreaker, dreammaker, love taker blah blah blah

Laura Bush keeps calling my house.

No, really. Dude, I mean she's called my house like every day for the past week. It's like she's got me on speed dial or some crazy shit like that.

Now, as I'm a devout liberal, we all know Laura's damn good and well not calling for me. And whenever I answer the phone, her tone gets all cold and impersonal, almost like she's a recording or something.

Call me crazy, but do you think it's possible that she's after DH? 'Cause Laura, believe me, somedays I'd let you have him, but I just wanna make sure you know up front that we are so totally not swapping.

1 Comments:

  • At November 2, 2004 at 3:03 PM, Blogger Cursing Mama said…

    Norm Coleman (one of our senators) keeps calling our house, how'd you get Laura? Mr. Motorcycle has also gotten several pieces of Republican mail daily for over a month now; I made him swear on the absentee ballot request form that he wasn't a closet republican. Last night he proved his liberal weight in gold when the "protel" caller id came up and he yelled "Bush Sucks" into the phone. Protel has called at least once every day to make sure we're going to support "our president".
    I will be soooo glad when this is over!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home