soul-cystah

Locked in a power struggle with my ovaries since the early 90s.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Here's my trouble

See, I've found out why my former ob, Dr. Weird, and I didn't get along. No one ever told this recovering infertile girl that she was supposed to practice the love with her ob. It took me 10 years of marriage to get knocked up after all, it's a given I'm a slow learner. Dr. W should've known from my medical history that he'd have to spell it out for me. I just didn't know what was expected. No wonder the bastard was so damn grouchy. He just needed a little love practicin' to cement our dr-patient relationship.

Although the thought of sharing the love with Dr W makes me a little queasy. And invites some rather unwelcome and somewhat nauseating mental pictures. La La LaLa La La LaLa La La LaLa, envisioning something else much more pleasant now.

Hmmmm . . . now also thinking that dh would've embarked upon much more lucrative career of obgyn if he'd known that love-practicing was involved. Ah, well.

Filing this info away under "Things to remember should I get knocked up again". Thank ya much, George W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home